The Ambassador Lifestyle
The Ambassador of Scarsdale provides the finest luxury assisted living New York has to offer in an idyllic setting. At The Ambassador, located on seven acres bordering Saxon Woods Park and just minutes away from the Scarsdale, Mamaroneck, and White Plains Metro North stations, residents enjoy a rich and active lifestyle within the community and outside in the larger Scarsdale area as well. Just a half-hour train ride from Manhattan and renowned for its upscale charm with English Tudor homes, meticulous lawns and gardens, and wealth of opportunities, Scarsdale is the perfect setting for the one-of-a-kind assisted living and memory care community provided by The Ambassador.
With a central location that offers easy access to nearby luxury shops, restaurants, and cultural arts centers, The Ambassador of Scarsdale gives residents the finest assisted living in Westchester. From events and entertainment, to shopping and dining, and parks and recreation, everything is right here, easily accessible, and comfortably within reach. We offer designated parking areas for residents' cars and our scheduled transportation service enables residents to continue established connections and relationships in the surrounding community.
SERVICES AND AMENITIES
- First-class dining with three chef-prepared meals daily
- Signature dining room with patio for al fresco dining
- Private dining room for special events
- Weekly housekeeping, linen, and laundry service
- Scheduled transportation in our Mercedes jitney
- 24/7 on-site nursing and concierge
- Cinema featuring classic, foreign and contemporary film viewings nightly
- Library and business center with wifi access
- Billiard and card room with fireplace